Overnight Residential Services Supervisor
Job Type: Salary (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 6120
Location: Saco 04072
Maintain ongoing residential effectiveness by assuring the administrative coordination of a variety of safety, therapeutic and operational issues. Responsible for administrative activities and oversight of a residential program. Supervise Assistant Supervisor, program YFCs and relief YFCs.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Make sure that adequate supplies are in the residences for morning routine.
- During the night, visit/contact each residence twice.
- Ensure residences are secured during the overnight.
- Train the Night Youth & Family Counselors.
- Maintain documentation for overnight staff and their units.
- Communication with each residence prior to night shift arrival.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must pass the competency tests of a Youth & Family Counselor Level I, II, and III
- Must obtain certification as an Other Qualified Mental Health Professional within one (1) month of assignment
- Valid Driver's License
- Supervisory experience
- Four years' experience working in the Youth and Family Field
- Ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families
- Capacity to develop a professional orientation to child care
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the organization
- At least an intermediate proficiency using a personal computer
What Our Clients Are Saying
A client reported to Family Focus in Sanford that she only had 36 hours of wood left to heat the house, and was cutting trees in her back yard and burning green wood to keep warm. After many calls to lumber yards, foresters and firewood companies, one company stepped up to help our...