Customer Service Representative - Rockport
Job Type: Hourly (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 6029
SummaryThe Customer Service Representative for a program will provide exceptional customer service while projecting a positive and professional image. Staff will be knowledgable of available resources and will assist clients who are having trouble accessing services by providing information and immediate access to Sweetser programs.
Schedule: Must have availablity Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm.
The Ideal Candidate Would:
· Meet and Greet clients.
· Conduct reminder phone calls and follow up calls for clients who “no show”.
· Receive and process all incoming calls.
· Collect and input into Provider all required registration, demographic and insurance information.
· Schedule clients seeking an initial intake and collect sensitive client information either in person or by telephone.
· Provide information on all Sweetser services to internal and external customers as requested.
· Triage all calls in a timely fashion.
· Process clients paperwork including release of information and collection of copays as appropiate.
· Identify, utilize and maintain resources needed to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Education RequirementsHigh school diploma with some secondary education preferred, or a minimum of four (4) years working in a related field.
- Valid state driver's license.
- Minimum typing speed of 55 wpm.
- Computer literate: proven experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, navigating the internet, faxing, all preferred.
- Strong proven communication skills
- Able to multitask and work in a busy enviroment
- Administrative experience in the medical or mental health field required.
- Experience with client interaction by phone.
- Experience in a healthcare setting, working with insurance companies, referral sources.
- Experience working in a call center environment a plus.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Steve wakes his son, Alex, by 4 a.m., to drive from their home in western Maine to Boston Children's Hospital for Alex's appointment. "We have done this many, many times before," Steve tells me over the telephone. Alex was born with brain damage as a result of a stroke before birth. Now nearly...