Psychiatric Nurse Practioner
Job Type: Hourly
Job Code: 5900
- Medical training from an accredited institution.
- Completion of a course of training in Psychiatry or Child Psychiatry with a certificate of completion from an accredited psychiatric residency training program or from a child psychiatry fellowship program.
- A Master in psychiatric nursing is required and must be maintained by the applicant throughout employment (including any necessary continuing education, license reapplications, etc.)
- Family/Child Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner License or Board Certified in child Psychiatry.
- A valid DEA certificate is also required, with full prescriptive authority including Schedule II controlled substances preferred.
- A valid state driver's license is required.
We will provide you with Reimbursement for First Time Licensure\Exam and Licensure Renewal
What Our Clients Are Saying
It is not often that you encounter a young man who performs his given responsibilities exceptionally, but goes the extra mile to make someone's life a little easier. That person is Jeff Gilman, Community Support Specialist, in your Brunswick office. He helped my sister, who suffered from...