Behavioral Health Professional - HCT
Job Type: Hourly (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5655
Location: Saco 04072
In partnership with a Master's level clinician, this position provides individualized support to children with behavioral health challenges, and their families, in their homes and communities.
This position works with children and families receiving Child & Family Behavioral Health Treatment (MaineCare Section 65 M) and Community -Based Treatment for Children Without Permanency (MaineCare Section 65 N) Services. The position may also deliver Home Based Services (MaineCare Section 37) under the supervision of and a licensed Clinical Supervisor.
Location: Saco, Maine
- Bachelor's degree in related field including: social services, human services, health or education,
- The BHP must be certified as a Behavioral Health Professional by completing all required training.
- One year of experience working in family homes and community settings, supporting children with behavioral health challenges, and their families.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with families and other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
- Valid and clean Maine driver's license.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I'd like to Thank You for the opportunity you guys gave to me with my son. He's doing a lot better since you put him into my life and I want to Thank You for that. You are awesome, all of you, including workers in his cottage. I have an awesome time when I am with my son and my son does too. I...