School Based Clinician
Job Type: Salary (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5635
Location: Brunswick 04011
About the Job:Full time, year round School-Based Clinician position providing individual and family therapy for children and families in their natural environment: at home, at school and in the community
Schedule: Monday - Friday school hours with occasional evening hours required.
The Ideal Candidate Would:
- Assess individual and family situations and implement a systems perspective.
- Identify, formulate and implement treatment goals and objectives.
- Work with community representatives toward development and implementation of treatment process.
- Implement individual and family therapy techniques and practices as well as group treatment.
- Schedule home visits accordingly
- Participate in program development, revision and maintenance, representing the clinical perspective.
- Act as a liason between program and family, communicating needs and perspectives effectively.
- Maintain clinical records in a timely manner in accordance with organization expectations.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school.
- LCSW or LCPC Required.
- Demonstrated competence in discipline.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
What Our Clients Are Saying
To Missy Esty - I had planned on sitting down and writing you a real thank you note, on real paper, and sending it the old fashion way, but time has gotten away from me, and I really wanted to get in touch with you. Our family cannot thank you enough. The day that you came to our home was,...