Youth & Family Counselor I
Job Type: Hourly (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5606
Location: Belfast 04915
Location: Belfast Staff Intensive II
Work with children who have behavioral, mental, and emotional challenges in a residential setting.
- High school diploma or GED with the ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth.
- Capacity to develop a professional orientation to child care.
- Able to relate to children with warmth and understanding, and have the ability to identify the needs and problems of children.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
- Flexibility to work different shifts.
- Certification as an Other Qualified Mental Health Professional within two months of assignment.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- A reliable vehicle and the organization's minimum auto insurance coverage are also required.
What Our Clients Are Saying
May 28, 2008 To whom it may concern: In my job as a Probation Officer, I have had the opportunity to work with the Sweetser group home in Plymouth and the Healthy Seeds Program. One of my probationers participated in this program during his stay last summer. This program was a very positive...