School Based Clinician - Woolwich Central School
Job Type: Salary (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5866
About the Job:
Full time, year round School-Based Clinician position providing individual and family therapy for children and families in their natural environment: at home, at school and in the community.$1,500. Sign On Bonus!!
Schedule: Monday - Friday school hours with occasional evening hours required.
- Assess individual and family situations and implement a systems perspective.
- Identify, formulate and implement treatment goals and objectives.
- Work with community representatives toward development and implementation of treatment process.
- Implement individual and family therapy techniques and practices as well as group treatment.
- Schedule home visits accordingly
- Participate in program development, revision and maintenance, representing the clinical perspective.
- Act as a liason between program and family, communicating needs and perspectives effectively.
- Maintain clinical records in a timely manner in accordance with organization expectations.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school.
- LCSW or LCPC, conditional licensure may be considered. Supervision provided.
- Demonstrated competence in discipline.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I am enclosing a donation in thanks for all your staff did to help my mentally ill daughter, at the time she was in Brunswick (2004-2005). She has multiple problems and resists help. My daughter is now with the Community Correctional Alternatives in Farmington, where she is doing better. She has...