Behavioral Health Professional - HCT
Job Type: Hourly
Job Code: 5655
Location: Saco 04072
In partnership with a Master's level clinician, this position provides individualized support to children with behavioral health challenges, and their families, in their homes and communities.
This position works with children and families receiving Child & Family Behavioral Health Treatment (MaineCare Section 65 M) and Community -Based Treatment for Children Without Permanency (MaineCare Section 65 N) Services. The position may also deliver Home Based Services (MaineCare Section 37) under the supervision of and a licensed Clinical Supervisor.
Location: Saco, Maine
- Bachelor's degree in related field including: social services, human services, health or education,
- The BHP must be certified as a Behavioral Health Professional by completing all required training.
- One year of experience working in family homes and community settings, supporting children with behavioral health challenges, and their families.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with families and other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
- Valid and clean Maine driver's license.
What Our Clients Are Saying
It is with deep appreciation and heartfelt thanks that my husband and I write this testimonial. Our entire family has benefited tremendously by being a part of the Sweetser "Family." We had just hospitalized our son, Josh, for the fourth time when we met our assigned Sweetser case manager. It...