Job Type: Hourly (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5958
Location: Brunswick 04011
Come join the Sweetser team working in either our Brunswick or Saco, Maine facilities as a HIS Trainer. This is a diverse role that will provide technical training to Sweetser employees and help employees navigate the electronic client record (ECR) and other Sweetser systems. We are seeking a trainer with a talent for engaging students and strong written and verbal communication skills to deliver information systems training and support to a variety of users while encouraging enthusiasm and user participation.
The Ideal Candidate Would:
- Conduct new employee HIS orientation as well as ECR and other software application training to employees
- Provide support to users as part of the ECR Help Desk
- Develop training materials, curriculum and outlines for IS offerings
- Participate in the development of computer assisted training courses
- Assist in the implementation and support of multi-service software packages that automate the capture of clinical encounter information and its subsequent retrieval
- Assist in the implementation of new software products used at Sweetser.
- High School Diploma required
- Associates degree in Computer Technology or related field or minimum of two years of educational training, facilitation or teaching experience is required
- Ability to understand learning styles and vary presentation skills accordingly
- Ability to understand a variety of user disciplines and requirements
- Experience with Articulate (Presenter & Storyline), PsychConsult, Office 2010, and Windows 7 is preferred
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Valid Driver's license
- Persons with experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply
What Our Clients Are Saying
I was a 2002 resident at the Sweeter Family Focus Program in Saco and then a student at the Saco School for a year and a half. Sweetser saved my life, saved my family, and led us to bigger and better things. Sweetser helped me become the person I was born and raised to be. What I learned at...