Clinician- Waldoboro - Medomak Middle School
Job Type: Salary (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 6129
Sweetser is a dynamic and growing organization that has been helping children and families since 1828. As a nationally recognized and accredited leader it is our goal to provide quality treatment, support and hope to children, adults and families through a network of mental health, behavioral health and educational services. We are looking for a School-Based Outpatient Therapist to join our motivated team.
Reimbursement for clinical licensure, exams and renewals!
School-based Therapy Services provide individual, family and/or group therapy to children, adolescents and their families in the setting that is most comfortable for the unique needs of each family, which could include their child’s school, their home or another community setting. There are currently Sweetser community-based therapists working in more than 100 public schools throughout Maine. As a School-based clinician, you will work full time providing comprehensive assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning, and psychotherapy to students and their families within the Searsport middle and high school communities. You will also act as a liaison between program and family, participate in program development, and maintain clinical records.
Schedule: Full Time, Year Round! Monday - Friday school hours with occasional after school and evening hours required.
Location: Medomak Middle School in Waldoboro
Sweetser offers competitive compensation, career advancement and excellent benefits!
Clinicians are provided laptops, cell phones and mileage reimbursement.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school.
- LCSW license required. LMSWcc or LCPCc may be considered.
- Demonstrated competence in discipline.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Strong computer skills- experience using electronic client records, Outlook, Word, Excel, and being able to navigate throughout computer applications is needed.
- Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
What Our Clients Are Saying
August 4, 2009 Hi Mr. Eves, I want to take a second to tell you how happy I am to be working with such an intelligent, empathetic and talented individual; Christine May of Sweetser (Hi-Fi facilitator). She is currently working with a family in York that has an extremely challenging and complex...