Youth & Family Counselor I - Belfast Staff Int I
Job Type: Hourly (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5917
Location: Belfast 04915
Location: Belfast Staff Intensive #1, Belfast, Maine Campus
Work with children who have behavioral, mental, and emotional challenges in a residential setting.
This is a 40 hour per week position.
- High school diploma or GED with the ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth.
- Capacity to develop a professional orientation to child care.
- Able to relate to children with warmth and understanding, and have the ability to identify the needs and problems of children.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
- Flexibility to work different shifts.
- Certification as an Other Qualified Mental Health Professional within two months of assignment.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- A reliable vehicle and the organization's minimum auto insurance coverage are also required.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I would just like to thank Chris Kerr and the entire staff at the Plymouth location for helping our children learn some "real-life" coping skills. Every other program we have been involved with just perpetuated the problem, generation after generation, by refusing to allow these kids to accept...