YFC - Relief
Job Type: Hourly
Job Code: 5508
Location: Belfast 04915
- Maintain a safe and effective milieu by participating in the provision of a structured, therapeutic environment.
- Collaborate with staff and families to achieve desired treatment outcomes.
- Take direction from others; exhibit appropriate therapeutic affect and behavior; ask questions for clarification; request feedback regarding performance with clients and peers.
- Be committed to the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team with various groups of staff.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Desire to work with children in need.
- Clean and valid Maine driver's license
- Capacity to develop a professional orientation to child care.
- Able to relate to children with warmth and understanding, and have the ability to identify the needs and problems of children.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
What Our Clients Are Saying
April 14, 2008 H. Chris Kerr, LMSW-CC, Clinician Sweetser Plymouth Staff Intensive Program 1430 Moosehead Trail Plymouth, Maine 04969 Re: The Gold Standard Dear Mr. Kerr: For 30 years I have worked with traumatized children and their families.Your program is one of the few that insists...