Clinician-School Based-Bucksport (5832)
Job Type: Salary (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5832
Full time, year round School-Based Clinician position providing individual and family therapy for children and families in their natural environment: at home, at school and in the community.
- Assess individual and family situations and implement a systems perspective.
- Identify, formulate and implement treatment goals and objectives.
- Work with community representatives toward development and implementation of treatment process.
- Implement individual and family therapy techniques and practices as well as group treatment.
- Schedule home visits accordingly
- Participate in program development, revision and maintenance, representing the clinical perspective.
- Act as a liaison between program and family, communicating needs and perspectives effectively.
- Maintain clinical records in a timely manner in accordance with organization expectations.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school.
- Appropriate licensing certificate: LCSW preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in discipline.Must possess a valid state driver's license.Strong computer skills- experience using electronic client records, Outlook, Word, Excel, and being able to navigate throughout computer applications is needed.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Todd, I appreciate that you shared your time when I came to visit and made me feel very welcome. It was important to see Sweetser again because I feel I have gone "full circle" now. Sweetser was, and will be, forever special in my heart. Once again, thank you sincerely. After hearing my story...