Human Resources Data Coordinator
Job Type: Hourly (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 6136
Location: Saco 04072
Responsible for administrative support activities and data coordination for the Human Resources department. Schedule is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Run monthly reports and update spreadsheets for tracking benefit eligibility of Variable Employees.
• Prepare a monthly summary for leadership of the financial impact of Variable Employees eligibility.
• Track the Stability Period for each Variable Employee who enrolls for medical coverage.
• Develop a tracking tool to ensure that Variable Employees who are enrolled for medical coverage are current in paying their required medical premiums.
• Create and then maintain a Sweetser Affordable Care Act Compliance Manual.
• Issue monthly Employee Notice of Coverage Options document to all new hires and complete Employer Coverage Tool documents for individual employees as requested.
• Work with Benefits Manager, HR Assistant and CGI Business Solutions broker during annual benefit renewal negotiations to ensure at least one medical plan Sweetser will offer during the next open enrollment meets the definition of “affordable.”
• Complete and file annual Forms 5500 for Health Care Plans, Life Insurance Plans and Disability Plans.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Three (3) years of experience performing administrative tasks.
- Administrative experience supporting employee benefit programs and complying with ACA requirements preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications, including Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple phone lines.
- Valid Driver’s License.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Please accept this donation with our deepest gratitude. Andy, from Sweetser, responded immediately, in our time of crisis, to help me provide support and counseling to our staff after a very difficult event at our facility. I have worked here at the Androscoggin Animal Hospital for 15 years, and...