Job Type: Hourly (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5958
Location: Saco 04072
Under the supervision of the IS Manager this person is responsible for delivering high-quality technical training to employees in relation to Sweetser’s electronic client record (ECR) project and other supported software applications and hardware.
Location: Saco and Brunswick, ME
Essential Duties: 50% of time spent on the ECR Help Desk taking incoming calls
- Conduct ECR related trainings to ensure employee understanding of systems
- Conduct new hire HIS orientation training
- Develop training materials, curriculum and outlines for all IS offerings as needed
- Participate in the development of computer assisted training courses
- Analyze, document, and evaluate processes related to the ECR and serve as liaison between service lines concerning these processes
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the software, assist staff in the efficient use of the current software
- Implement and support multi-service software packages that automate the capture of clinical encounter information and its subsequent retrieval; assist in the implementation of new software products obtained by the facility that cover these functions
- Provide software application training to staff and ensures training is scheduled for new users
- Establish effective interpersonal relationships with all levels of Sweetser personnel. Promotes an atmosphere that encourages enthusiasm and user participation in clinical computing
High school diploma required, Associates degree preferred.
The ideal candidate will possess two to six years of educational training, facilitation or teaching experience. They will demonstrate the ability to understand learning styles and vary presentation skills accordingly. We are looking for a trainer who has a talent for engaging students in a classroom environment. They must have a strong ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all levels of Sweetser.
Experience with the following preferred but not required:PsychConsult, Office 2003 & 2010, Windows XP, Windows 7, Articulate
What Our Clients Are Saying
Chelsea was involved with the department of corrections at the age of 12 and then got involved with child protective services at age 13. Chelsea witnessed violence and drug use within her family, which led to a lot of trauma and created instability in her life. After Chelsea was unsuccessful in...