Clinician - Day Treatment - Belfast
Job Type: Salary (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 6124
Location: Belfast 04915
About the Position
Serves children/adolescents, their families, guardians, and other care providers through individual, group, and family therapy. Provides clinical involvement in the classroom.
Full Time Monday through Friday Salaried Position! No On-Call Shifts!
Sign on Bonus!!! $2,000
- Use organization’s established tools and procedures to formulate assessment of the child/adolescent and his/her family. This includes level of care and risk assessments as needed. Involve family members and significant others.
- Completes assessment to make diagnosis with possible collaboration with others.
- Treatment Planning and Service Delivery:
- With the child/adolescent and his/her family, develop an Individualized Service Plan (ISP), Individual Crisis Management Plan (ICMP), and a Discharge and Aftercare Plan and other documents associated with the record such as the Initial Assessment (IA) or Service Update (SUD).
- Offer treatment to the child/adolescent and his/her family by using family-centered clinical techniques and therapies (including individual, group and family therapy as indicated.)
- Assist in developing and monitoring specialized behavioral programs.
- Identify concrete service needs and help the family make a referral for community based services.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited graduate school.
- Maine licensure LCSW or conditional or LCPC or conditional.
- Expectation is designated by the program to be a percentage of total hours worked designated as billable hours.
- Billable hours are individual therapy, milieu therapy, family therapy and group therapy.
- Previous experience in a school or residential setting is preferred but not essential.
- Valid State Driver's License.
- Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.