School Based Clinician- Mt View & Troy Elementary
Job Type: Hourly
Job Code: 5778
SummaryFull time, year round School-Based Clinician position providing individual and family therapy for children and families in their natural environment: at home, at school and in the community
Location: Mt View and Troy Elementary Schools
Schedule: Monday - Friday school hours with occasional evening hours required.
- Assess individual and family situations and implement a systems perspective.
- Identify, formulate and implement treatment goals and objectives.
- Work with community representatives toward development and implementation of treatment process.
- Implement individual and family therapy techniques and practices as well as group treatment.
- Schedule home visits accordingly
- Participate in program development, revision and maintenance, representing the clinical perspective.
- Act as a liaison between program and family, communicating needs and perspectives effectively.
- Maintain clinical records in a timely manner in accordance with organization expectations.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school.
- LCSW or LCPC.
- Demonstrated competence in discipline.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I was a 2002 resident at the Sweeter Family Focus Program in Saco and then a student at the Saco School for a year and a half. Sweetser saved my life, saved my family, and led us to bigger and better things. Sweetser helped me become the person I was born and raised to be. What I learned at...