Job Type: Hourly (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5753
Location: Brunswick 04011
About the Job
- Provide outpatient therapy to children, adolescence, and adults.
- Utilize a Cognitive-Behavioral and/or family systems approach
- Provide coaching to parents via education, support and a therapeutic enviroment so mutual change for a parent and child can occur.
- Help children develop interpersonal and self-regulation skills.
- Master?s degree in Social Work or Counseling with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school.Appropriate licensing certificate (LCSW, LCPC) preferred.LCSWc, LCPCc, LADC required.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team with various groups of staff, depending on the issue addressed.
- Assure quality in work performed to facilitate the delivery of quality services.Assure quality service for clients by enforcing rules, regulations, and legal requirements with clients.
- Contribute to the clinical profession by actively participating in meetings, conferences, and internal trainings; consulting with other professionals; and advocating professional values.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I want to thank you for everything that you did for our child while he was with you. You all did a great job. You all offered him and us great support and advice. He will carry this advice with him for the rest of his life. You all should be proud of yourselves for helping out kids when they...