Residential Clinician- Family Focus $4000 Sign On Bonus
Job Type: Salary (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5945
Location: Saco 04072
About Sweetser As part of our dynamic, growing organization, you can help make a difference in the lives of the children, adults and families of Maine. A nationally recognized and accredited leader, we have the resources to help you excel: competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and a motivated team of more than 700 employees. Find out how Sweetser can make all the difference in your career!
About the Job:Serves children/adolescents, their families, guardians, and other care providers through individual, group, and family therapy in a residential setting . In conjuction with the residential supervisor, provides clinical leadership to program staff by implementing the treatment plan in the residential milieu.
Will also participate in the Day Treatment Program.
Monday through Friday Salaried Position with some evening hours required allowing for a flexible schedule. No production requirement and No On-Call Shifts!
$4000. Sign on Bonus!!!! And, reimbursement for clinical licensure, exams and renewals!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Use organization’s established tools and procedures to formulate assessment of the child/adolescent and his/her family. This includes level of care and risk assessments as needed. Involve family members and significant others.
- Completes assessment to make diagnosis with possible collaboration with others.
- With the child/adolescent and his/her family, develop an Individualized Service Plan (ISP), Individual Crisis Management Plan (ICMP), and a Discharge and Aftercare Plan and other documents associated with the Record such as the Initial Assessment (IA) or Service Update (SUD).
- Offer treatment to the child/adolescent and his/her family by using family-centered clinical techniques and therapies (including individual, group and family therapy as indicated.)
- Assist in developing and monitoring specialized behavioral programs, as indicated.
- Identify concrete service needs and help the family make a referral for community based services.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, clinical counseling or other comparable mental health and human service professions.
- Licensed LCSW, LCPC, LCSW-cc, LCPC-c.
- Valid state driver's license.
- Experience in a residential-based service system preferred.
- Experience in family therapy preferred.
- HCT experience preferred.
What Our Clients Are Saying
My two weeks at Sweetser went by all too quickly. I was even more at home this summer and look forward to returning next year. I'd love to stay longer next summer. It all depends on what's going on around here. I don't hesitate to tell anyone when I share my experience at the crisis unit, that...