Psychiatric Nurse Practioner
Job Type: Salary (40.00 hours per week)
Job Code: 5976
Location: Lewiston 04240
- Medical training from an accredited institution.
- Completion of a course of training in Psychiatry or Child Psychiatry with a certificate of completion from an accredited psychiatric residency training program or from a child psychiatry fellowship program.
- A Master in psychiatric nursing is required and must be maintained by the applicant throughout employment (including any necessary continuing education, license reapplications, etc.)
- Family/Child Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner License or Board Certified in child Psychiatry.
- A valid DEA certificate is also required, with full prescriptive authority including Schedule II controlled substances preferred.
- A valid state driver's license is required.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I was a teen at the site in Saco in 1966, and lived in the Brown Cottage. The Sargents were house parents then. I was a horrible kid and hated my time there, until it was time to leave, and then I cried. I didn't learn the value of my time at Sweetser until I became an adult. When you work with...