For Clients and Families
Family-centered Collaborative Practice is our approach to working with each family and the important people in their life. We practice in a way that shares power, authority, information and resources among providers and family members to create promising futures.
- Examples of our Family-centered Collaborative Practice
- Program information for clients and families
- Testimonials from individuals involved with Sweetser
- Behavioral Health Resource Library
- Access Your Records
- Patient Rights & Confidentiality
- Directions to Sweetser
If you need help for yourself or a loved one, or you would like to learn more about us and what we do, we are here for you. Feel free to contact us or send us your feedback or questions online.
For 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week Crisis Services, call 1-888-568-1112.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-434-3000.