Mission, Vision & Values
Sweetser's mission is to provide quality treatment, support and hope to children, adults and families through a network of mental health, behavioral health and educational services.
Helping people create promising futures.
In support of our Mission and Vision, we respect, value and promote:
- Dignity, respect and compassion for all people
- The highest quality standards in our work
- Accountability to those we serve for the ethical, effective and efficient use of resources
- The creative contributions of dedicated staff and volunteers
- Professional excellence through on-going training in best practices and Continuous Quality Improvement
- The importance of family, community and other significant connections in the provision of individualized, responsive care
- A commitment to providing leadership in developing a responsive and innovative service-delivery system on the regional and state level
- A strong network of community partnerships
- An active advocacy program
What Our Clients Are Saying
Case manager Tia Dickson had a client who called the PromiseLine to share his thoughts about working with her. He said that, "Tia was great, in fact, the best; she has always been good to me and really helped me a lot. Sweetser has also always been good to me and I want Sweetser to be in my...