Mission, Vision & Values
Sweetser's mission is to provide quality treatment, support and hope to children, adults and families through a network of mental health, behavioral health and educational services.
Helping people create promising futures.
In support of our Mission and Vision, we respect, value and promote:
- Dignity, respect and compassion for all people
- The highest quality standards in our work
- Accountability to those we serve for the ethical, effective and efficient use of resources
- The creative contributions of dedicated staff and volunteers
- Professional excellence through on-going training in best practices and Continuous Quality Improvement
- The importance of family, community and other significant connections in the provision of individualized, responsive care
- A commitment to providing leadership in developing a responsive and innovative service-delivery system on the regional and state level
- A strong network of community partnerships
- An active advocacy program
What Our Clients Are Saying
Sweetser is forever in my heart for taking my brothers in, back in 1956, when my mother was so sick. I was only six years old at the time, but I remember it still. You were very good to them. I have tried to help Sweetser whenever I could. God bless each and every one of you for all the good...