Mission, Vision & Values
Sweetser's mission is to provide quality treatment, support and hope to children, adults and families through a network of mental health, behavioral health and educational services.
Helping people create promising futures.
In support of our Mission and Vision, we respect, value and promote:
- Dignity, respect and compassion for all people
- The highest quality standards in our work
- Accountability to those we serve for the ethical, effective and efficient use of resources
- The creative contributions of dedicated staff and volunteers
- Professional excellence through on-going training in best practices and Continuous Quality Improvement
- The importance of family, community and other significant connections in the provision of individualized, responsive care
- A commitment to providing leadership in developing a responsive and innovative service-delivery system on the regional and state level
- A strong network of community partnerships
- An active advocacy program
What Our Clients Are Saying
May 28, 2008 To whom it may concern: In my job as a Probation Officer, I have had the opportunity to work with the Sweetser group home in Plymouth and the Healthy Seeds Program. One of my probationers participated in this program during his stay last summer. This program was a very positive...