Mission, Vision & Values
Sweetser's mission is to provide quality treatment, support and hope to children, adults, and families through a network of mental health, behavioral health, and educational services.
Helping people create promising futures.
In support of our Mission and Vision, we respect, value and promote:
- Dignity, respect, and compassion for all people
- The highest quality standards in our work
- Accountability to those we serve for the ethical, effective, and efficient use of resources
- The creative contributions of dedicated staff and volunteers
- Professional excellence through on-going training in best practices and Continuous Quality Improvement
- The importance of family, community, and other significant connections in the provision of individualized, responsive care
- A commitment to providing leadership in developing a responsive and innovative service-delivery system on the regional and state level
- A strong network of community partnerships
- An active advocacy program
What Our Clients Are Saying
A 15-year old young man, who was living in group care and presented with a history of juvenile corrections involvement, had no viable family or guardian to assume responsibility for him or provide a home after his treatment. In a seamless collaboration between Sweetser and another provider, the...