Maine crisis counseling from people who care.
To speak with a trained crisis clinician 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call 1.888.568.1112, operated by The Opportunity Alliance. Sweetser’s Mobile Crisis Services operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and serve children, adolescents and family crisis services. The goal of the program is to:
- Stabilize individuals and families in a safe setting of their choice
- Assist in crisis resolution
- Provide a comprehensive crisis plan
- Provide an alternative to an emergency room visit.
What will happen if I call?
- You will have the opportunity to talk with a trained crisis professional by phone.
- From there, you will meet at a safe location of your choice to create a crisis stabilization plan.
- The Crisis Stabilization process begins.
- Individual Crisis Plans are developed and utilized.
- Work with natural supports and community resources.
- Collaborate with current providers.
Call 1.888.568.1112 at any time of the day or night, any day of the year. Tomorrow can be better—we promise.