Outpatient treatment that makes the difference for Maine’s mental health.
Outpatient care is the core of Sweetser mental health services. Every day, Mainers just like you are able to achieve their goals with the care and support provided by Sweetser co-occurring disorders treatment, medication management, outpatient therapy, substance use disorders treatment, and more.
- Affiliate Network – With a statewide network of mental health professionals in over 100 of Maine’s towns and cities, Sweetser can help you find a clinician you can talk to and trust about your mental health challenges.
- Individual, Family, or Group Therapy – Let Sweetser connect you with specialized psychotherapists able to provide outpatient mental health treatments that can ease transitions, master stress, and heal from traumatic events.
- New England Eating Disorders Program – Compassionate comprehensive care for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, binge-eating disorder, body shaming, compulsive eating, overeating, co-occurring disorders, and other self-destructive eating patterns at one of Maine’s most comprehensive eating disorders outpatient clinics.
- Psychiatric Services and Medication Management – Expert, empathetic evaluation and medication management services.
- Substance Use Disorder Therapy – Individual and group therapy, outpatient treatment, and other specialized outpatient therapy services designed to strengthen and support your recovery.
If you would like to learn more, call the PromiseLine toll-free at 1.800.434.3000 to see how Sweetser Outpatient Services can help bring about a better tomorrow.