Sweetser’s Golf Classic is one of Southern Maine’s most popular golf tournaments with the ultimate goal of raising awareness and much-needed funds for mental health services across Maine. Taking place at Dunegrass Golf Club in June, this tournament typically sells out early with a full field of 36 teams. Players are treated to lunch, course beverages, and an award reception with dinner and prizes.
Our 2023 tournament proved our most successful yet as we raised nearly $100,000 toward providing mental and behavioral health services to Mainers in need. We couldn’t have done it without the support of our full roster of participating teams and other business partners.
- 34th annual tournament
- In Memory of Ira Rosenberg, a longtime supporter of Sweetser
- Sells out every year
- Great player gifts, prizes and reception
- Supports Maine families on their mental health journey
- Provide mental health services to over 15,000 Maine children, families and adults each year
- Support mobile crisis interventions provided whenever and wherever needed
- Help an additional 26,000+ Mainers receive peer-to-peer support through Sweetser’s Intentional Warm Line
- Deliver the necessary mental health services regardless of someone’s ability to pay
- Advance our work in advocating and supporting those with a mental health diagnosis
MAINE PEOPLE – MAINE SERVICES – MAINE COMMUNITIES
For more information about the Golf Classic, sponsorship opportunities or Sweetser, contact Jodie Hansen, Donor Engagement & Events Manager at 207.294.4476 or email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors!