Thursday, September 21, 2023
River Winds Farm & Estate, Saco, Maine
The Sold on Kids Auction is Sweetser’s largest fundraising event of the year. This festive evening raises awareness and much-needed funds for mental health services across Maine. With the rustic setting at River Winds Farm & Estate in Saco, more than 250 community and business leaders partake in a one-of-a-kind silent and live auction to help provide more services for more people.
- 31st annual event
- 2nd year at beautiful River Winds Farm & Estate in Saco
- In-person & virtual silent auction bidding options
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres, desserts & full bar
- Great company & great cause
- Provide mental health services to over 15,000 Maine children, families and adults each year
- Support mobile crisis interventions provided whenever and wherever needed
- Help an additional 26,000+ Mainers receive peer-to-peer support through Sweetser’s Intentional Warm Line
- Deliver the necessary mental health services regardless of someone’s ability to pay
- Advance our work in advocating and supporting those with a mental health diagnosis
MAINE PEOPLE – MAINE SERVICES – MAINE COMMUNITIES
For more information about the Sold on Kids Auction, sponsorship opportunities or Sweetser, contact Jodie Hansen, Donor Engagement & Events Manager at 207.294.4476 or email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Help & Hope Sponsor
Sold on Kids Sponsor
Casco Bay Insurance Agency Central Maine Power R.M. Davis, Inc.
Connected Office Technologies CGI Business Solutions
Promising Futures Sponsors
Bangor Savings Bank Casco Bay Ford Gloss Hair Parlor
Haven’s Candies HM Payson Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution
Champions for Children Sponsors
Paquin & Carroll Insurance Gawron Turgeon Architects InterMed
GoodNylund Wealth Management Clark Insurance Machias Savings Bank
Martin’s Point Health Care Northeast Delta Dental Lebel & Harriman
PM Construction Co. Team Letellier of RE/MAX Realty York Hospital