No trainings to show
Join Sweetser’s Medical Director Dr. Marc Kaplan as he helps therapists to build on their knowledge of Major Depressive Disorders and Bipolar Disorders.
Over five weeks Dr. Kaplan will address a range of topics for both diagnoses for adults and children & adolescents:
- Screening instruments
- Diagnostic elements
- Suicide assessment and triage
- Associated physical health concerns
- Efficacy of psychotherapy and the modalities with the strongest evidence for results
- Commonly used medications and side effects
All of these one hour sessions are live webinars from 12:00 to 1:00
- January 8 Major Depressive Disorder in Adults
- January 15 Major Depressive Disorder in Children and Adolescents
- January 22 Bipolar Disorder in Adults
- January 29 Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adolescents
- February 5 Master Class Q and A with Dr. Kaplan (space limited)
Register for a single session for $20. Register for all four January sessions and attend the February 5 Master Class free.
Certificates for 1 contact hour will be issued by the Sweetser Training Institute.
Dr. Kaplan is an associate professor in psychiatry at UNE. Click to see and hear him talk about the sessions.