Interested in private practice?
Sweetser partners with independently licensed clinicians who are committed to assisting Mainers dealing with mental health and/or substance use issues.
Our network of licensed professionals includes social workers, physicians, counselors, marriage and family therapists, alcohol and drug counselors and nurse practitioners.
Sweetser strives to support these licensed professionals in the communities where they live and work so that quality, accessible treatment is available to clients from childhood through adulthood in all parts of the state.
What are the benefits?
As a Sweetser affiliate, you will have access to our affiliate website with its steady source of client referrals. You’ll have access to all the supports provided by the organization, including:
- Rapid payment of claims
- Support with the billing and processing of claims
- Assistance with managed care
- Support with clinical documentation and quality assurance
- A database specific to affiliates with current news, forms and contacts
- Your practice listed on Find a Therapist
- An easy-to-use social networking site allowing affiliates the opportunity to connect with one another
- Access to clinical supervision and consultation
- Discounted educational opportunities through the Sweetser Training Institute
- Confidence in working with a nonprofit agency with a nearly 200-year history
“My billing specialist has been great in terms of quick responses to my reaching out with questions and problem-solving.”
“Any time I have reached out for assistance I have received a quick response, connection with another team member (billing versus documentation, etc.), and I have always felt heard.”
Are you a therapist who would like to become a member of Sweetser’s statewide network of care? Contact Jan Dubois at email@example.com or by calling 207.294.4477.
If you are already a member of Sweetser’s Affiliate Network, login at Sweetser Affiliate Network.