What is the MySweetser client portal?
MySweetser, also called a “client portal,” is a secure personal healthcare website that gives you convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an Internet connection, including mobile devices.
What will MySweetser allow me to do?
- View upcoming and historical appointments from home
- View medication history
- Securely send non-urgent messages to your provider’s office
- Have 24/7 access to your basic Sweetser health information
- Set up email and SMS text message reminders for your upcoming Medication Management appointments
Who can enroll?
You are eligible to create an account for yourself if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid email address
- Have access to the internet
You are eligible to create an account for dependent child under the age of 12 if you:
- Are the child’s documented legal guardian or parent
- Have a valid email address
- Have access to the internet
How do I access MySweetser?
You can access your registered MySweetser account from any computer or mobile device if you have a private email address and an Internet connection. You simply click on the MySweetser link from Sweetser’s website, or go directly to https://login.intelichart.com/mysweetser and enter your login credentials.
What if I share an email address with someone else?
Each client will need his or her own unique email address.
How do I create a MySweetser account for myself?
Enroll at your next Medication Management visit. You will be given a Registration PIN, and an email link will be sent for you to setup your account.
Can I get access to my dependent’s portal as a guardian/caretaker/etc?
Yes! If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 12 currently enrolled in Medication Management services, you can register for a Child/Dependent account. You will need a PIN code from your provider’s office.
If you already have an account of your own:
- Login to your MySweetser Client Portal account and click “My Account” on the top menu.
- Scroll down to “Associated Accounts” and click “Add a Child or Dependent Account.”
- Enter the PIN and your child/dependent’s date of birth and click “Add Account.”
- To view your child’s account, click “Switch Account” underneath your name and avatar to the left of your screen, and select your child’s name from the dropdown menu.
How do I change my password?
After logging in to your MySweetser client portal, click on “My Account” on the top menu.
Under “My Patient Portal Account” click on “Change Password.” Enter your new password, confirm your new password, and then click “Change Password.”
Passwords cannot begin with a special character and must be between 8 and 30 characters in length and include 1 number and 1 letter.
What if I can’t remember my password?
If you cannot remember your password, go to https://login.intelichart.com/mysweetser. Under the login field, click on the “Forgot your password?” link. You will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your MySweetser client portal.
You will be prompted to answer one of your Security questions. Answer and click “Submit.”
An email will be generated with a link to reset your MySweetser client portal password
Is my information safe and secure?
Yes. MySweetser has privacy and security safeguards in place to protect your health information. To make sure that your private health information is safe from unauthorized access, MySweetser is hosted on a secure connection and accessed via an encrypted, password-protected login. Although MySweetser uses safeguards, there are other safety tips that you should follow when using it. Always remember to protect your email ID and password. Keep them private and make sure to only login to MySweetser from a personal or secure computer.
Can I give permission for someone else to view my information, such as my spouse or adult child?
At this time, Child/Dependent accounts are only good for children and dependents under the age of 12.
What if my personal information is wrong?
Please call 1(800) 434-3000.
What if my health information is wrong?
Please speak with your provider at your upcoming visit, or securely message your provider’s office with non-urgent questions.
How do I send a message?
- On the top menu in your patient portal, click on the “Messages” heading.
- Click on “Compose a New Message.”
- Select your provider’s location from the “Location” dropdown menu. Select your provider’s office in the “To” dropdown that becomes available after you select Location.
- Enter a Subject in the subject line. Compose your message. Click Send.
Can I send a message for someone other than me?
You may send messages regarding your own care, or from your registered Child/Dependent account regarding that child only. If you send a message regarding a client other than yourself or your registered child/dependent, we will be unable to respond to you due to privacy laws.
How soon can I expect a response to my message?
Secure messages sent via the MySweetser client portal are intended for non-emergency health-related inquiries only. The Messages inbox is monitored Monday through Friday (except major holidays) between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.
Can I schedule appointments?
If you need to request an appointment, please call 1(800)434-3000.
Can I view lab results?
For copies of lab results, please call 1-800-434-3000 and ask for Client Records.
Can I print and download information?
Yes, you can print any information that appears in your MySweetser patient portal, as well as some forms that you may print in preparation for an upcoming appointment.
Can I add or change my personal information?
If you need to add or change your personal information, please call 1(800) 434-3000.
Is online bill payment available?
Yes! We offer Pay Online.